OH MY! I just recived an award. What, who .. me?? Gets all excited and jumps around with a glee. This awesome award was given to me by the wonderful and talented Joanna
http://joannathomasdolls.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much Joanna that means alot to me!
Here is a description as to what this award means:
"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”
I must now pass it along to 8 blogs that I feel are deserving of it. The other criteria is that when accepting the award, you must post the meaning of the award on your blog (see above).
This was very hard to do as there are so many wonderful blogs to choose from but the following are my choices;
Kamila Mlynarczyk, http://woodedwoods.blogspot.com/
Pat Lillich, http://www.shadows.4oni.com/blog/
Lorell Lehman, http://lorelllehman.blogspot.com/
Laetitia Miéral, http://merveillesenpapier.typepad.fr/merveillesenpapier/
Beth Robinson, http://strangedolls.wordpress.com/
Dawn S Miller, http://oddfae.blogspot.com/
Bonnie Jones, http://bonniejones.typepad.com/studio_of_bonnie_jone/
Melisa Matkin, http://thecoppermouse.blogspot.com/
Now, I must go and notify the above bloggers to come pick up their award.
Kamila Mlynarczyk, http://woodedwoods.blogspot.com/
Pat Lillich, http://www.shadows.4oni.com/blog/
Lorell Lehman, http://lorelllehman.blogspot.com/
Laetitia Miéral, http://merveillesenpapier.typepad.fr/merveillesenpapier/
Beth Robinson, http://strangedolls.wordpress.com/
Dawn S Miller, http://oddfae.blogspot.com/
Bonnie Jones, http://bonniejones.typepad.com/studio_of_bonnie_jone/
Melisa Matkin, http://thecoppermouse.blogspot.com/
Now, I must go and notify the above bloggers to come pick up their award.
Thank you Tina, it's very nice to you, hope you don't mind if I don't give it back to 8 other people, I'm not very good for that, (but I add you to my links at once :)
ReplyDeleteHi Laetitia!
ReplyDeleteI dont mind so dont you worry about that at all.
I absolutley love your art and cant wait to see more. Thank you so much for the link!
I hope you have great and creative day! :)
:) hey Tina,
ReplyDeletei'm so glad to receive the award because it brought me to your blog and your site... Jade is awesome! you reminded me of how much i enjoyed sculpting a steampunk guy awhile back - gonna have to do some more, hope you do too! I'm adding you to my links now! take care...
Thank you so much! Ooo, I LOVE steampunk and want to make steampunk pieces, I wish I hade more time to sculpt!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog I hope you have a lovely day:)