Now the table is my comupter/sculpting/painting area.Yep I know it is not as fancy as some of the other artists workplaces I have seen, but it is working ok. However when we move to a bigger place, I hope I can have my own room for all my creative stuff and make it all cozy and inspirational. :)
Love your painting!!
ReplyDeleteYes, You need your own space to work in,one you don't have to clean up everytime! LOl!
Happy Hauntings Gail
Joanna, the tv is just behind the worktable so sometimes I will jump over to the sofa and watch the tv while working, I´m all over the place.;)
ReplyDeleteGail, Thank you so much! The painting is supposed to be a selfportrait, hmm, but I wonder if I ever will get it finished.
Yeah exactly no more cleaning just a room to put all the stuff and then close the door when you want to be tidy. ;)
Hi Tina,
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice, clean space. I love your work, the paintings are beautiful and the mood is terrific. I can't wait for you to find some time to complete that sculpt too.
Big Hugs,
Rosanna
Thank you so much Rosanna. :)
ReplyDeleteYou 're a beautiful girl Tina and I can see now that your dolls look very much like you!!!
ReplyDeleteYour work space looks so clean.. I am jealous lol
Looking forward in seeing this wonderful portrait finished.. its sooo beautiful!!!!!!!!
Yovanka
Yovanka:Aw, Yovanka your sweet comments made me so happy. Thank you so much! :)
ReplyDelete