

I really wish I was a fast sculpter, so many artists out there can create with the speed of lightning. 0_0.
I also wish I hade more time as usual, and I promised myself this time not to work too long on this sculpture, well well, now let´s see how that turns out.
Joanna thank you so much for your kind words. :)
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful already :) You make pretty eyes. I'm not a fast sculptor either,I sometimes wish I was so I could get more accomplished but we all go at our own pace don't we. :) I truly enjoy the process and getting lost in the details :) Enjoy it sweetie!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
Sprite
WoW! What a great sculpt! Beautifully done! Can't wait to see her finished. I am a very slow sculpter also! I fiddle and play and leave it and come back...I really admire people that can whip one out, while I'm still conditioning the clay!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Gail
Such an expressive face with beautiful eyes.
ReplyDeleteI am also very slow in sculpting...especially if things are not going well.
Bonnie
Thank you so much Gail and Bonnie! Your comments made me happy. :)
ReplyDeleteOh and thank you too Sprite so much, yes the process is indeed enjoyable and you always try new things wich is also very fun.
ReplyDeleteNice to see you here on my blog! :)
Hugs!
She looks so pure and innocent, love how smooth and gentle her features are! Happy to have found your blog, will be waiting to see her progress.. :)
ReplyDeleteCarita and Silvr Knight: Thank you so much for your nice comments! :)
ReplyDeleteShe has such a pretty & sweet face Tina! Can't wait to see more of her!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Linda!:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, can't wait to see what you do with her! I'm passing the "One Lovely Blog" award on to you.
ReplyDeleteTake your award on my blog! Deeply impressed by your creativity!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sugar Donkey Dolls and niknik for your awards :)
ReplyDeleteI have been super busy and have not been able to pick them up.
THANK YOU!
Tina
she`s gorgeous. Wonderful work!
ReplyDelete